CS:GO Betting Sites by Gamdom Casino
Whether you are a new or regular gambler, you are in the right place because we can take care of your betting needs. Gamdom has prepared a list of the top CS:GO sites that will help you understand how to sign up, make your first deposit, play, bet, and get your winnings as soon as possible.
Besides, the CS:GO gambling sites for skins listed on our site are licensed and haven’t been dragged into the mud of scams or any other scandals found in the gambling industry. Therefore, you don’t have to hesitate to play on our top-rated betting sites.
Counter-Strike Betting: Basics
CS:GO stands for Counter Strike: Global Offensive. It is a first-person shooter where each team has a clear and easy-to-understand objective. As a result, CS:GO is an excellent eSport for casual new fans and experts alike to watch and bet on. The most standard way of gambling on a game is to bet on which side will win.
Regardless of what type of bet you decide to place on CS:GO action, there will be betting odds on them. It is simple and easy to master best CS:GO betting tactics and win with our help.
CS:GO Betting Odds: How Does It Work?
It is crucial to understand how to read the odds as a gambler; you must calculate the amount you stand to win on any given bet, as well as understand how the odds work and what they reflect. Let’s dive a bit deeper and look at the examples:
- Decimal odds. They are also referred to as European odds and represent the amount of cash you will win for every $1 you gamble.
- Moneyline odds or the American odds show the amount you are likely to win for every 100 USD you wager – or the amount you need to gamble with to win $100, depending on the positive or negative sign.
Types of eSports Bets
There are different types of eSports bets in the gambling market. At Gamdom, we advise players on the best bets to make. Try out the options, and you won’t regret it.
Spread bets are suitable for eSports that have match series. Usually, players receive a spread depending on the expected number of games they may win in a series. Hence, you choose your (favorite) team to win by more than a set number of maps or the other team (underdog) to win or lose by more than the specified number of maps.
A straight-up bet is also referred to as a Moneyline bet. It one of the simplest eSports bet types found in sportsbooks. This is where you place bets on the winning team.
For bettors who don’t want to favor one side, the total is the best betting option for you. This is where you don’t focus on the game’s outcome but its competitiveness. You bet on several elements of the games, such as the total number of maps played in a CS:GO game or the total number of kills in a particular map. Usually, the betting site sets the total, and you only have to decide the total amount of maps for the two teams will be over or under the number set.
Specials and Props
It is a common type of bet in a sports game that you can use to win on online betting sites. They come in different forms, and you have probably placed a prop bet in your lifetime but aren’t aware. Usually, unique or prop bets allow you to propose that one team can or cannot do something in a game. For example, you can wager $20 that team A will have scored a goal in the first 30 minutes.
Outstraights and Future
When a tournament is about to commence, each team is given odds to win the championship or make the playoffs. As a gambler, you can bet on which team will win that specific tournament in individual leagues.
It is a popular form of betting on our online gambling sites. This is where players place their bets once a match has begun. Our Bitcoin betting and Dota 2 options provide you with an in-play section where you can place your bet as the game continues.
How Can You Bet on CS:GO Betting Sites?
We make it happen at Gamdom by offering you different betting types on CS:GO sites. You can enjoy:
- CS:GO skins on various sports or games such as football, roulette, and blackjack.
- Betting with currencies like Bitcoins, dollars, or euros, which is one of the rising cryptocurrencies in the gambling market. Bitcoin gambling has led to transparency, decentralization, and anonymity to players and casino operators. This is because it is a digital exchange of money in a blockchain without intermediaries.
What Makes CS:GO Betting Sites the Best?
As a gambler, what do you look for in a site before you place a bet? Is it the odds provided, free bets, deposit bonuses, or any other promotions? It is essential to understand how a betting site operates before signing up with it.
However, to settle on the best CS:GO betting site, we have your back with our Gamdom review. We have prepared for you the best Bitcoin betting sites that are safe and trustworthy for your betting needs. We pay close attention to the following aspects before we put any sportsbook on our site.
License & Security
For you to trust a gambling site in 2023, ensure it adheres to the laws and regulations of gambling. Verify that it has a license from an acknowledged jurisdiction like Curacao or Malta. Also, when it comes to personal and banking information, check out its security system. The best CS:GO sites have the SSL layer for data encryption. This is for the protection of gamblers’ data.
CS:GO odds vary between Bitcoin sports betting sites that allow players in America, Europe, among other countries. However, the best sites offer competitive odds in the market. As a gambler, always search for the sites that you feel comfortable with the odds offered. Choose games that will give a variety of odds with lucrative bonuses.
Fast Deposits & Withdrawals
CS:GO wagering becomes enjoyable when you use a digital wallet and cryptocurrency to deposit and withdraw money. These modes of payment allow fast payouts for your winnings. You can use any cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Ethereum for an instant transaction.
Betting is always fun when you have a variety of games and sports to play. At CS:GO sites, you wager on eSports, but there are other opportunities such as League of Legends, Dota 2, Overwatch, CoD, NFL, NBA, NHL and other forms of betting. As a result, you won’t get bored with CS:GO betting from any corner of the world.
Bonuses and Promotions
The best of the best Bitcoin sportsbooks offer mouth-watering bonuses and promotions to their gamblers. You can get a welcome bonus, deposit bonus, no-deposit bonus, and VIP promotion, among others. If you are lucky, you will double your money for free.
Careful Customer Support
For any betting site to win the hearts of a customer, it is vital to have a capable support system – a place where gamblers can ask queries and have their concerns answered on time and in due respect. The betting sites should have a 24/7 live chat service, contact form, and phone number to communicate with their customers directly.
Simple Overlay & Mobile-Friendly Site
A simple design of a betting site for players is critical nowadays. Gamblers are looking for a Bitcoin sportsbook where a newbie can easily access the games to bet on, as well as deposit and withdraw their money.
Fast mobile app for a CS:GO site is rare though attracts gamblers. Google Play Store and AppStore have strict guidelines against hosting betting apps in most countries. The alternative is to bet in browser on the HTML5 version of the mobile gambling site.
How to Start CS:GO Betting With Bitcoin
The gambling industry is evolving and adopting new advancements like digital forms of payment. You can easily and automatically deposit and withdraw money through cryptocurrencies such as BTC. Here is a simple guide from Gamdom on how to gamble with Bitcoin.
Create Your Bitcoin Wallet
Follow the following steps to set up your account for betting Bitcoin:
- Using your Android, iOS, or Windows device, download the wallet.
- Click on the ‘+’ in the Bitcoin Cash Wallets Menu from the home screen to create a new wallet.
- Select ‘Create shared wallet’ from the ‘Add Wallet’ menu.
- Fill in the details like the wallet name, email address, and password.
- Finally, create the wallet and proceed to create a QR code.
Follow this procedure:
- After creating your account, you can get your Bitcoin address by entering your virtual wallet, email, and password.
- Then, click on the ‘Accounts’ tab. You will receive several options but choose the “BTC Wallet.”
- Click on ‘Generate Bitcoin address’, and you will receive a code. This code will be your address so copy it. You can use it for Bitcoin deposits into your account.
Deposit Funds Into the Wallet
Once you have set up your Bitcoin wallet, you can fund it. However, check on the deposit and withdrawal options because they vary from one country to the other. When funding your Bitcoin wallet, there are bank details that you will be requested to give, such as the amount you want to deposit and the method of payment. Once your account has some funds, you can purchase Bitcoins.
Depositing to and Withdrawing From Your Betting Account With BTC
Depositing and withdrawing money from your CS:GO betting site via BTC is one of the easiest and fastest ways. Here is how to go about it step-by-step:
- Since you have funded your Bitcoin wallet, go to the deposit page of your sportsbook.
- Click on Bitcoin as your preferred way of making deposits or withdrawals.
- Depending on the Bitcoin gambling site, they will give you specific instructions to follow.
- You can scan and use your QR code; it is faster and efficient to send the cryptocurrencies to your betting account. All you need is to provide your Bitcoin address of the betting site. Most of the sites use mBTC for their crypto needs.
Disadvantages of CS:GO Bitcoin Betting
Betting with Bitcoin has its cons. We are going to look into them to help you not to fall into the trap. Pay attention to the Bitcoin services that your sports betting sites are offering before you deposit to your account. Some of the disadvantages to consider include:
- Bitcoin can be volatile – the cryptocurrency rate fluctuates from time to time. You may have some Bitcoin in your account, but the money becomes less when you exchange them into dollars. Also, your winnings may decrease when the Bitcoin rate decreases.
- Most Bitcoin betting sites are not regulated and lack an official betting license. As a result, more scam sites are likely to pop up claiming they offer Bitcoin sports betting. Therefore, you should be extra careful to avoid losing your money.
Alternatives to Bitcoin eSports Betting
Some bettors may not be comfortable with crypto deposits and withdrawals, as they find them a bit complicated. But guess what? We have got alternative payment methods, such as credit and debit cards, PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, and Neteller. We are here to ensure you have the best experience as you place your bets, make deposits, and initiate withdrawals from your account without hiccups.
Tips for CS:GO Betting
For a successful bet on the best Bitcoin betting sites, here are some tips for you to implement:
- Review the past match results: It may be tedious to do reviews on the past performance in various matches, but it is crucial. It helps you understand the behavior of the team as they play in different tournaments. As a result, you can predict what is likely to happen in the games you are about to bet. In most ratings, teams that have done well previously takes the forefront on website reviews.
- Understand the odds basics: If you want to make large winnings on any game, understand the odds on offer. Get to know what they stand for and the amount you will likely win with a specific odd. Get to know the difference between decimal and fractional Bitcoin betting odds.
- Team arrangement: You should also pay attention to the team players. Has the team members maintained their initial position, or have they interchanged? A change in team members’ position is a sign that something new is cooking. Also, when you see a new player on the team, be careful when placing bets.
- Follow CS:GO predictors: There are many predictors and CS:GO game advisors out there. Follow and listen to what they say about a particular sport and especially those from acknowledged gambling authorities. They talk out of experience and knowledge they have in these games. You can win huge bonuses through their advice.
- Take advantage of any betting opportunity: It is essential to follow through with what is happening in the CS:GO eSports. Also, with our Gamdom review for CS:GO sites, you are likely to notice a betting opportunity that can help you win.
What Are the Most Common Mistakes?
Some of the betting mistakes that wagers find themselves stuck in includes:
Sometimes, you miss winnings when you bet, and you get frustrated, angry, and confused. Some bettors may double their bets, hoping to recover the loss. However, you may run into a disaster of loss instead of profit. Also, when you increase your betting rate, you have to dig deeper into your pockets.
When you find yourself losing in Bitcoin sportsbooks, take your time. You can choose to take a break from online betting. Also, you can opt to do thorough research before placing any bet to make it right.
Betting Too Often
Betting can be addictive when you do not have self-control. You might end up betting over and over again within one day. This may lead to greed and a betting addiction. As a result, you may use all your earnings to bet and forget about your bills.
It is crucial to managing your finances as a gambler. Set up the amount you will be using in a week for betting using Bitcoin. It will help you manage your gambling habits.
Betting With Money You Don’t Have
Some wagers end up betting even with the money they don’t have due to greed and a lack of self-control. They end up taking loans to spin the reels, hoping they get enough for themselves and pay back the loans. However, you might end up losing it all at the casino.
One rule of thumb that you should follow when betting on CS:GO sites is not to bet more than 10% of your bankroll at a time. Always ensure you bet with your own money and don’t ever borrow money for betting transactions.
Betting on the Wrong Site
You might find yourself betting on the wrong site if you are not careful. Playing in an unregulated casino is risky as you may incur fraud. You may lose your money out of negligence. Therefore, check if the betting site you have chosen has a license before you sign in.
Not Paying Attention to the Wagering Requirements
Don’t jump into bonuses just because a sportsbook offers them. Most of the bonuses come with requirements such as deposit amount, games you must play, or payment transfer method you should use. Check on those conditions before you decide to wager with any live betting site.
Counter-Strike Betting Bonuses
CS:GO sites offer enticing bonuses to players. Besides, the bonuses come in many forms to be fair to all players – both new and existing ones have the chance to win a bonus. Some of these bonuses include:
Free CS:GO Bets and Extra Bets
The best CS:GO bookmakers offer free bets to players. Also, there are extra bets that you can get as part of loot boxes, promo codes and free skins at Bitcoin betting sites. Such bets help you keep playing and not making a deposit.
Matching Deposit Offers
It is a type of bonus that you receive once you fund your betting account. You get a certain percentage of the money you deposit for free. For example, a site may give you a 100% match bonus up to $200 you deposit; hence you will get an extra $200.
FAQ For CS:GO Betting
CS:GO Bitcoin betting is one of the latest trends in the gambling industry. Most legalized betting sites have embraced this form of eSport betting, and players can sign up with them.
Most countries across the globe are in the process of making Bitcoins a legal currency. El Salvador is the first country to declare Bitcoin as a lawful currency in 2021 officially, and more countries are buying the idea.
The current Bitcoin fees are between 24 and 31 dollars, but it keeps changing depending on the blockchain traffic. However, there are several ways to reduce the cost when it is too high.
Different eSport sites offer their players cash, free spins, and loyalty programs to appreciate their presence on their websites. These are the promotions you get in the form of bonuses once you open a gambling account.
It is a condition that you need to fulfill to withdraw any winnings from your account. Some of the wagering requirements you may need to meet are the depositing amount, the type of game to play, and the payment method to use.